New Lawn Fawn

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Words cannot describe how happy the new Lawn Fawn summer release makes me. I've been lucky enough to get my hands on the collection early and when I received my package in the mail I was so excited because I had no clue what the new collection looked like. As I was going through the sets and dies one by one, I was gasping at everything I was looking at--it was so funny now that I think about it. I'm like a huge stamp nerd. It's funny how Lawn Fawn stamps can truly make my day. Their stamps are so happy that it's impossible for their cute happiness not to rub off on my mood. When I'm having a bad day or I'd simply like to calm down from a hectic day I always love making a card with their stamps. It makes everything all better for me, hehe. 
I'm so excited for the next Lawn Fawn video I'll be making for next month. I hope you all love it! I also wanted to say that I've still been trying to make a card everyday for my 'card a day' series BUT I can't share a lot of them right now because I'm making them with the new collection and some of them haven't been shown yet. So I'm thinking of showing all my new cards once the summer collection is fully released. I can't wait! 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my card. How are you loving the collection so far? Isn't everything a MUST HAVE?! I love it all. Take care! 

4 comments:

  1. that is such a cute card!!! The teddy bears look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose, so perfect! Love it!! Super jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is ADORABLE!! I think I need this set now. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute! I love the background with the sunset colors. You do such amazing things with your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |