DIY Tote Bag Using Lawn Fawn Dies, with Video

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Today I have a really fun DIY video over on the Lawn Fawn blog and Youtube Channel! I purchased a plain white medium size canvas tote bag from Michaels for only $4.00 and used Lawn Fawns die set, Louie's ABCs on some contact paper to create a stencil and hand painted the name Sammy onto the bag. I made this for my niece Samantha--since it's back-to-school time!
For more details on how to create your very own personalized tote bag feel free to watch the video below!
I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial and have a great day! 

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing, Nicole!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to create personalized canvas bags as takeaways! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that! This would be great for a takeaway--perhaps at a craft party?!!? I love that idea.

      Delete
  3. Cute tote bag, Nicole! Your video was terrific. Can't wait to see more of what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.
    custom apron

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |