Dream Big--Pretty Pink Posh, Stitched Banner Duo

Thursday, April 9, 2015

I thought it would be fun to create a custom banner for my craft room--So I'm using the Stitched Banner duo dies by, Pretty Pink Posh, to make it! This banner die is so adorable and mini--which makes for a cute banner. Not only could you use this die to create banners but you could also use it as a panel for a greeting card, a tag for a oversized treat bag, or even a cake topper! The possibilities are endless this with this great product. I'm so happy that the stitching detail on stand alone dies is popular right now because it adds so much to an otherwise plain banner shape. I always get asked about the stitch detail on dies from individuals that don't craft so I know it's a hit with everyone!

I love that this duo die set also comes with a stitched square die! It's so great to have some variety in a die set and you could use the stitched square die for so many other things like, cupcake toppers, details for card fronts, or you can use them to cut out windows for shaker cards.

I chose the saying, "Dream Big" to remind myself to keep improving my craft and to always remember to dream big; or, bigger! As a (very small, haha) business owner I'm always thinking of ways to take my shop to the next level or offer more products. So, this reminder will always keep me on my toes.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! I absolutely love this banner!! The font, the gold, the pink!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |